Roy Falls at Norris' gravesite

Roy Falls at Norris' gravesite

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Some of our favorite BILLY SUNDAY quotes

"Let's quit fiddling with religion and do something to bring the world to Christ."

"I owe God everything; I owe the devil nothing except the best fight I can put up."

"I'm again'st sin.  I'll kick it as long as I've got a foot, and I'll fight it as long as I've got a fist.  I'll butt it as long as I've got a head.  I'll bite it as long as I've got a tooth.  And when I'm old and fistless, footless and toothless, I'll gum it till I go home to Glory and it goes home to perdition!"

" I want to preach the gospel so plainly that men can come from the factories and not have to bring along a dictionary."

"Whiskey and beer are all right in their place, but their place is in hell."


"The world is wrong side up. It needs to be turned upside down in order to be right side up."

"One reason sin flourishes is that it is treated like a cream puff instead of a rattlesnake."

"Death-bed repentance is burning the candle of life in the service of the devil, and then blowing the smoke into the face of God."

"Religion needs a baptism of horse sense."

"I tell you that the curse of God Almighty is on the saloon."

No comments:

Post a Comment